The all new ChilLED Connect 960w parts package is a carefully curated selection of high end components that all work together. We have paired our incredibly efficient 446 diode boards with the best selection of controllable Meanwell HLG drivers. The ChilLED connect system makes assembly easier than ever before. No soldering is required and minimal tools are needed for successful installation. Just supply your own light frame and you can be up and running in minutes with our quick connected, modular, expandable DRIVE HUB. If you have dreamed of manipulating different spectra while controlling intensity, sunrise and sunset in a DIY LED growlight this package is for you. If you have admired our commercial LED fixtures this package delivers ChilLED controllable technology with DIY savings.
Designed for the 5′ x 5′ to 6′ x 6′ grow spaces and capable of full cycle growing.
This product can be reliably dimmed for use in smaller spaces as well.
Each of these (4) x 240w modules covers a 3′ x 3′ area.
This setup can be configured for large square spaces <or> long linear spaces such as 3′ x 12′ rows
Growers will achieve photon densities beyond 1000 ppfd when deployed in a 5′ x 5′ space at 24″ above the canopy.
Included with the 960w Connect Parts Package:
- 1 x (JUST RELEASED!!!) ChilLED Drive + Controller
- 4 x ChilLED 446 diode LED light engines (Pre-assembled)
- 4 x 12vdc 120mm waterproof fans (w/ quick connect, wiring, hardware)
- 4 x Fan to heatsink mounting kits
- 1 x Meanwell HLG-120H-C1050B driver (Blue channel)
- 1 x Meanwell HLG-240H-C1050B driver (Red channel)
- 2 x Meanwell HLG-320H-C1400B driver (White channels)
- Factory made quick connect wire harnesses for all components
- 1 x 120VAC USA NEMA power cord
- 1 x Full color instructions for a quick and easy assembly
Please note: All of the wire harnesses, connectors and wire lengths included with this product are factory build to suit a common 36″ x 36″ DIY light frame. ChilLED Tech cannot anticipate every possible frame configuration. Users may be required to extend wires or add additional wire for non conventional light builds.